LOST ON LAFAYETTE


Help Me Help You

Tuesday


Love letter #2

yay!

Dear Detroit,

How time flies! Thank you for being there for me all these years. Even though I only started to really get to know you recently, I want you to understand how important you are to me. You’ve had such a huge impact on the person I’ve become, and I am thankful for it. I appreciate your grungy style and laissez-faire approach to life; you embody raw beauty. I adore you, Detroit, and I wish more people could see you for who you really are. You are amazing and I am so glad that I’ve gotten to know you better. When I needed you most, you were there - my steadfast friend. It’s hard for me, living away from you, but I’m hoping that soon we can be together again. I miss you so much, think about you every day, and look forward to the next time I can see you again.

With love and admiration,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment