LOST ON LAFAYETTE


Help Me Help You

Thursday


GET YOUR BIKE FIXED DUDES!

So, my friend alejandra asked me where to get her bike done up for spring, and I thought of two great places.

Over by my house on the river is the Wheelhouse. Last year they fixed my tricycle wheel which was all messed up and got it all fixed, with great customer service! They are located right on the riverwalk and also have nice bikes-for rent, and tandem bikes--for you lovers. Also they are right by a carousel and an ice cream stand and coffee and bathrooms and of course the river. Just go check it out, you will thank me.

ANYWAY back to bikes.
Of course I told her to go to the Hub, duh! I LOVE everyone who works at the Hub, and also they are awesome at fixing bicycles. They also have bikes for sale, fatty. They are more conveniently located on Cass Ave. for the students and residents of Midtown, Woodbridge and the Wayne State area.

Either way, there are at least two great actions for bike repair! Your welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment