LOST ON LAFAYETTE


Help Me Help You

Tuesday

Love Letter #1

So, I have commissioned some native Detroiter's and recent transplants to write a love letter to our beautiful city. A little positivity can go a long way!! Also, we need all the love we can get...

Dear Detroit,

I dream about you, and in my dreams there are mad girls running through empty abandoned shops. They're beautiful, like you, and I run after them. I hope you visit me out here, on the West coast, because the sun and the trees and the beaches go on and on and there's no room to run around and pretend that you're crazy. Do you miss me? Did you get that thing I sent you? I don't remember what it was, but I hope you liked it. Tell the suburbs I say hi. Do you still sing to them every night?
I love you.
Jacob

P.S. Please keep the emails about missions to be accomplished coming!!! I love the input and they will be posted soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment