LOST ON LAFAYETTE


Help Me Help You

Tuesday


Mission: get a haircut

Today I went and got my hair done at my favorite salon of all time: Curl Up and Dye!!!!!

Not only is it the salon in the state that uses all organic products but the staff and owner are the friendliest people ever! I have too many positive things to say about this place. The music is sweet, they always have great drinks, and the decor is perfect. Seriously, it will make your week/day to have your hair done here and be pampered.

the major perk of the salon is that they are full service--they literally do anything your heart or body desires. waxing, massage, hair coloring, mani/pedi's, treaments, everything!! AND it is all natural, all of it!!

Not to mention they also have a wonderful line of products, for all your cosmetic needs. Today i bought the coconut oil from the line that is so multipurpose I am afraid I am going to run out of it this week. Anyway, just wanted to let you know i love love love it there and i want you to, too.

Go get your sh*t together!!!

p.s. look at my new hair--it is perfect.

2 comments: