LOST ON LAFAYETTE


Help Me Help You

Thursday



o, my dearest blog, I have been so absent.

So much to say, so much to do! A whirlwind of activity that has not been documented! I feel so very guilty.

First, we have a wonderful new roomate whom I love dearly. It has been such a joy to take her around town and introduce her to our lovely city!

Yesterday, we went to Curl Up and Dye and I got a mani/pedi for $40, which is unbelievable. It is a spring special, and for being all organic and three hours long--I have to say it was worth it. Go get your pretty on! Andi is the sweetest and most thorough tech that has ever been and I love hanging out with her just as much as getting my nails done! My roomate got her hair done, and we walked out of there feeling like queens!

Then we went to Cass Cafe, and I had a steak. 'Twas the best night ever! Did I mention they had a motor city brewery special? $2 a glass or $11 a pitcher! What is better than that!? NOTHING!!! :D

Two things you should not miss out on in town, and many more are coming! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment