LOST ON LAFAYETTE


Help Me Help You

Monday


PART FOUR: DONUUUTTTS IN DETROIT


Hampy, here is where to buy donuts:

I have to say, at first I was totally stumped about where to find you a donut. But then I remembered that I basically go to Tim Horton's every day! I go to the location on Jefferson Avenue across from the entrance to Belle Isle.

There is a timmy hoho's in the Millender Center downtown, which has a small and classic donut selection.

Also, Detroit One coney/diner on Woodware Ave. has donuts advertised. This is definitely within biking distance from your school.

There is also a nice donut company called Dutch Girl Donuts far down Woodward at 19000 on the Avenue. It is literally almost to Ferndale.
I have a bunch of leads from the internets about more potential donut shops in Downtown. I am going to go on a further mission to find these spots of delicious.

Hampy, my dear, don't forget to be creative! As my friend suggested, you can get donuts at AA meetings, churches, nurses stations and hospitals. Don't be afraid to pursue your free options, either. Think outside the box.

I love you! --lost

1 comment:

  1. Isn't there a donuts place in the strip mall with "Luckies"?

    I hate the fact that I can't get a bagel in this town.

    ReplyDelete